Springfield Public Library welcomes members of the community who want to help support the library through services, such as volunteering!
The benefits of volunteering at the library:
- experience on the job training and learn new skills
- learning more about the library
- develop future job references
- meet new people within the community
- choosing your own hours
If you are interested in volunteering here at the library, there are a few things you’ll need to do first!:
- Fill out an application form (packages available at the front desk)
- Meet with a volunteer coordinator for an interview
- Be willing to commit to at least two hours a week for a period of three months. (This ensures retention of information learned during training.)
- Attend a library tour and training session.
If you have any other questions, please contact Tia at ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” or call at 204-853-2039
We appreciate all of your help!