At this time we are not accepting any new applications
Springfield Public Library welcomes members of the community who want to help support the library through services, such as volunteering!
The benefits of volunteering at the library:
- experience on the job training and learn new skills
- learning more about the library
- develop future job references
- meet new people within the community
- choosing your own hours
When applying for a volunteering position you will need to do the following:
- Fill out an application form (packages available at the front desk)
- Meet with a volunteer coordinator for an interview
- Be willing to commit to at least two hours a week for a period of three months. (This ensures retention of information learned during training.)
- Attend a library tour and training session.
If you have any other questions, please contact Tia at ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” or call at 204-853-2039
We appreciate all of your help!