What does this mean?
- Curbside services will continue with expanded times.
- Tuesday – Friday will be 10 AM – 4 PM
- Saturdays remain 10 AM – 2 PM
- Hand sanitizer will be required upon entry, available near the circulation desk.
- Computer access is available but limited to two patrons at a time, allowing for appropriate social distancing and sanitizing requirements.
- Patrons will access this service through the booking procedures. Patrons can book by phone or through email.
- You may only book one computer per person and come on their own, as there is no seating area for anyone else.
- Patrons accessing the computers must be 12 years of age or older to be able to book a computer.
- These computers are to be used for printing, job searching, or for government programs and research.
- Computer usage is limited to 1 hour during this time.
- No access to washrooms or collection materials will be permitted. (Patrons accessing this service may order collection materials through the identified curbside process.)
- There will be some posters with technology tips, but the staff is unable to provide personal tech support during this time.
Rationale: Some of our patrons do not have computer access and may need it for accessing government programs or doing job searches. The library is also a high-touch environment. The computer area is smaller and will allow staff the opportunity to assess some of the issues involved in having the public within the building.