Reopening Plan – Phase 3
Effective Saturday, August 7th, 2021
The library is entering Phase 3 to the public, allowing our patrons to come in and browse our collections during the allotted hours of Tuesday & Wednesday 10 am – 8 pm, Thursday -Friday 10 am – 4 pm, and Saturday 10 am – 2 pm. Please be mindful as there are still some social distancing rules that apply. Please see the boundaries below for access to the library.
All social distancing rules still apply, including:
- If you are sick, please DO NOT ENTER the library.
- Masks will be Required (effective Aug. 28, until further notice).
- Place books you have taken off the shelves into the blue bins around the library.
- Children may enter the library, but must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- Sanitization is required upon entry and will be supplied at the front for our patrons to use.
- You are required to adhere to the health guidelines and REMAIN 6 ft. (2m) APART.
- There are 2 computers open to the public and we will request that you book an appointment before your visit.
- Loan times and fines are back to normal.
We will continue to run our curbside pickup service for those who do not feel comfortable with entering the library. Your health and safety come first! Items will need to be placed on hold online or requested in an email. We will contact you when the books are ready for pickup.