Effective July 14th, 2020
The library is now moving into the next stage of opening up to the public, allowing our patrons to come in and browse our collections during the allotted hours of Tues – Friday 10 am -4 pm and Saturday 10 am -2 pm. While we are all thrilled to be able to offer this service to you once again, there will be limitations to using the library. Please see the boundaries below for access to the library.
All social distancing rules still apply, including:
– If you are sick, please do not enter the library.
– If you have been out of province in the past 14 days please do not enter the library
– Visitors are encouraged to wear a face mask.
– For sanitation reasons, our washrooms will remain closed to the public. Please plan accordingly.
– All furniture and toys have temporarily been removed from the facility.
– Children may enter the library, but must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.
– All returned items must be placed in the return bin by the door, as we are still quarantining all materials for 48 hours.
– Please use the accessibility button when entering the library to reduce touch
– Sanitation is required upon entry and will be supplied at the front for our patrons to use.
– You are required to adhere to the health guidelines and remain 6 ft. (2m) apart.
– We are allowing 15 people into the library at a time.
– There are 2 computers open to the public and we still request that you book an appointment before your visit.
– Loans times and fines are back to normal.
– We will continue to limit the max amount of items per account to 10.
– Public Meeting Rooms will remain closed.
We will continue to run our curbside pickup service for those who do not feel comfortable with entering into the library. Your health and safety come first! Items will need to be placed on hold online or requested in an email. We will contact you when the books are ready for pickup.
Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you all back here at the library.