Part-Time Circulation Desk Clerk
The Springfield Public Library is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Circulation Desk Clerk. Reporting directly to the Manager or Assistant, this candidate is responsible for working the circulation desk and various library duties. This position involves working with the community and vulnerable populations involving children & senior citizens.
- Dependability, accuracy, ability to work well as a team member / or independently.
- Able to work Tues. from 4 – 8:15 pm, Weds. from 4 – 8:15 pm, Fridays from 10 – 5:30 pm and some Saturdays from 10 – 4:30 pm.
- Able to communicate verbally with and provide service to library users (in person or on the phone) in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Be familiar with computers.
- Demonstrate an interest in libraries, books & reading.
- Maintain confidentiality of official records.
For more information, please call or drop in at the library. Child and Adult Abuse Registry and Criminal Record Checks are required.
Interested applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and 3 references by 5:00 pm Sept. 29th, 2022.
Manager of Springfield Public Library
POB 340, Dugald, MB
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.